Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili and Cheese Paste for Rice
- 6-8 (60 g) fresh or dried chilis (Anaheim, jalapeño, or serrano), seeded to minimize hotness, if desired
- ½ cup (125 ml) water
- 1½ cups (200 g) shredded melting cheese, such as Cantal, Monterey Jack, or fontina
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) butter
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped (optional)
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 248kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|