Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili - The Heat is On!
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 serrano peppers, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles dark beer
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 20 fluid ounces tomato juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|