Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili Mac, Mexican Style
- 2 fresh poblano chile peppers
- 1/2 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 pound chorizo sausage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound macaroni
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.2g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|