Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chile pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, or more as needed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon clear vanilla extract, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|