Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 soft-shelled crabs, cleaned, or 2 whole Dungeness crabs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (3-inch) knob ginger, minced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 3 to 4 fresh red bird's-eye chiles, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon Chinese fermented black beans or black bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon shaohsing rice wine or sherry
- 1/2 cup plain tomato sauce, purchased or homemade
- 1/4 cup mild chili sauce, such as Heinz
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced on bias
- Accompaniments: steamed Chinese buns or baguette slices
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?