Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili Con Carne Classic Chili Con Carne
- 6 ounces bacon, chopped (or more, if you are prone to snacking)
- 2 medium red onions, finely chopped (1/3 cup reserved for garnish)
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 jalapenos, ribs and seeds removed, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp chili powder (i used ground ancho chile)
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tsp salt
- One 28 ounce can diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 2 cups beef broth (plus more if needed)
- 2 15-ounce can kidney or pinto beans (or one of each), drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cilantro (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
Directions:View on Big Girls Small Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?