Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili Con Carne
- 2 Tbsp red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 3-4 Tbsp water
- 4 strips bacon
- One 2 1/2 pound chuck roast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 jalapeo chili peppers, stems removed, seeded, ribs removed, minced
- 1 14-oz can whole tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 14-oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in a couple tablespoons of water
- Grated cheddar cheese and chopped red onion for garnish
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?