Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings, or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|