Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili Chicken Stew
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|