Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili Cheese Cornbread
- 3 poblano chilies (about 7 ounces total)
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal (preferably organic and stone ground)
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour (I use King Arthur)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup (packed) grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese with small pieces of the cheddar cheese mixed in (about 5-6 ounces total) * I used the larger grater holes to grate the cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?