Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Generous dash of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups Bowl o’Red
- 4 hamburger buns (Kaiser or onion rolls, if possible)
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- ½ cup shredded mixed Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses
- ½ cup chopped Spanish onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced, pickled jalapeño chiles (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 476kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 122mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|