Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili-Rubbed Steak and Salad
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 rib-eye steak (8 ounce)
- 5 cups leaf lettuce (torn from a 6-ounce head)
- 4 large radishes thinly sliced
- Half a small red onion halved and thinly sliced (1/3 cup)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?