Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Nectarine Salsa
- 2 pork tenderloins, about 1 pound each, trimmed of excess fat and silver skin
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup Grill every day spice rub
- 4 nectarines, halved, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small jalapeno chile, including seeds and ribs, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 tablespoon red pepper flakes
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 97mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|