Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili-Glazed Shrimp with Tomatillo-Cilantro Sauce
- 1 pound tomatillos,* husked
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded jalapeño chili
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 2 tablespoons ground mild chli (such as ancho or New Mexican*)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Queso fresco* or feta cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?