Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili-Flavored Turkey Stew With Hominy and Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, cut into medium dice
- 1/2 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and cut into small dice
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups canned hominy, drained
- 4 cups leftover turkey meat, pulled into large pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|