Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chili-Braised Fish With Tomatoes and Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes (about 15), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 poblano peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 pint reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grape tomatoes
- 4 fresh oregano leaves, plus more for serving
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?