Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chiles Rellenos Recipe
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes , cored and halved
- 1/2 medium white onion , cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 1 medium serrano chile , stemmed
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice , plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 4 medium poblano chiles (about 1 pound)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 4 large eggs , separated and at room temperature (see Game plan note above)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?