Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chiles Anchos Rellenos de Queso (Cheese-Filled Ancho Chiles)
- 1 pound Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup crema Mexicana or sour cream
- Kosher salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated piloncillo (Mexican brown sugar)
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 sprig fresh oregano, preferably Mexican
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 fresh ancho chiles
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound Asadero or Jack cheese, grated or cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?