Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilean Peach-chipotle Salsa for Grilled Fish
- 2 cups diced ripe Chilean peaches
- _ cup fresh lemon juice
- _ cup diced red onion
- _ cup diced sweet red pepper
- _ cup canned chipotle chili peppers minced and seeded
- 1 _ teaspoons pressed fresh garlic
- 1 _ teaspoons toasted and crushed cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 12 thin square slices of boneless Chilean sea bass ( 3 ounces each)
- 6 fresh oregano sprigs (garnish)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?