Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile de Arbol (Hot Sauce)
- 1¼ ounces (about 50 to 60 mixed-size) dried chiles de arbol
- 1½ tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds (or a generous ¼ teaspoon ground)
- 4 large allspice berries (or about 1/8 teaspoon ground)
- 2 cloves (or a big pinch ground)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¾ cup cider vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 15kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|