Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile con Carne
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp chile powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 lb (675g) ground round
- One 15 oz (420g) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- One 14.5 oz (411g) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped cilantro and sour cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 317kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 20g (31%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 77mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|