Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatillos
- 5 garlic cloves, not peeled
- 2 jalapenos, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 2 Anaheim or Poblano chiles (optional)
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, cleaned and chopped
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds pork shoulder (also called pork butt), trimmed of excess fat and cut into 1 to 2-inch cubes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh oregano or 1 Tbsp of dried oregano
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Pinch of ground cloves
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?