Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile Colorado II
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil for browning
- 5 pounds beef chuck, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- flour for dredging
- 2 (28 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes, mashed
- 2 (7 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 12 serrano chiles, finely chopped
- 2 small yellow onions, finely chopped
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- 20 fluid ounces water
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 48.1g|
|Saturated Fat 17.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|