Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 9 New Mexico dry chiles - washed, with stems and seeds removed
- 3 cups water
- 5 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups beef stock or water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.6g|
|Saturated Fat 15.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|