Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile Basil Sesame Chicken
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup low-sodium, low-fat chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 whole dried chile peppers, cut in half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|