Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Sparked Sweet Potato Soup
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (1 tablespoon sliced tops reserved for garnish)
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 tablespoon ground pure hot red chile, or to taste
- Few grates of fresh nutmeg
- Baked tortilla shoestrings , for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?