Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Seared Salmon with Sweet Pear Pineapple Salsa
- 1 tablespoon ground mild red chile
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus more for sprinkling
- ¾ pound fresh salmon filet, deboned
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (optional)
- 1 cup Sweet Pear Pineapple Salsa, use about ½ recipe
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 365kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 94mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|