Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Roasted Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound large head-on shrimp
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 red jalapeos, stemmed (not seeded) and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup
- or water
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?