Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian-style sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup water or chicken broth, heated
- ¼ cup finely chopped cilantro (optional)
- 5 to 10 drops chile oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|