Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Lime-Tequila Compound Butter Recipe
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapeo or serrano chiles, seeds and membranes removed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed
- juice (from 1/2 medium lime)
- 2 teaspoons tequila (optional)
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?