Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger (about 4 ounces; no need to peel)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped serrano or jalapeo chiles, including seeds (see Cooks' notes)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (almost one 1/4-ounce packet)
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Thinly sliced candied ginger
- Mint sprigs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?