Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Crusted Chorizo Quiche
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 to 8 large fresh New Mexico hot green chiles, parched (see Notes), peeled, seeded, and deribbed
- ½ pound chorizo or hot Italian sausage, casings removed, meat crumbled, browned, and drained (see Notes)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese (see Notes)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon caribe (crushed Northern New Mexico red chile) or 1 teaspoon pequín quebrado, or to taste
- ½ cup hot salsa, if desired
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 394kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 35g (54%)|
|Saturated Fat 18g (89%)|
|Cholesterol 235mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|