Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Corn Custard Squares
- 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese mixed with 1/3 cup crumbled queso fresco, divided
- 1/2 cup sour cream plus additional for Garnish
- 1/2 cup canned creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons minced seeded jalapeo chiles
- Tomato salsa (for garnish)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?