Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chile-Braised Short Ribs
- 8 dried New Mexico chiles
- 4 garlic cloves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 1"-thick cross-cut beef short ribs (flanken style; about 5 pounds)
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling or new potatoes
- 4 large carrots (about 3/4 pound), peeled, cut into 2" pieces
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup pitted green olives (such as Castelvetrano or Cerignola)
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?