Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Children's Gingerbread House
- 3/4 cup butter
- 7/8 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 6 egg whites
- 4 (16 ounce) packages confectioners' sugar, sifted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 159.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|