Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilaquiles with Fried Eggs
- 7 dried guajillo or New Mexico chiles
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium white onion, chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, with seeds, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked or Hungarian sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 9 6-inch corn tortillas, quartered, or 36 large tortilla chips
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled queso fresco or mild feta
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack
- 4 large eggs
- Finely chopped white onion
- Thinly sliced radishes
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?