Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chilaquiles in Chipotle Sauce
- Canola oil (for frying)
- 18 5- to 6-inch-diameter white corn tortillas, each cut into 8 triangles
- Chipotle sauce
- 3 large fresh epazote sprigs, stemmed, or 3 fresh oregano sprigs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup crema mexicana or sour cream
- 1 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?