Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 medium tomatillos (about 1 1/2 pounds total weight), husked and rinsed
- 1 serrano or jalapeo chile, stemmed
- 1/2 white onion, halved again
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bay leaf
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled or mild feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Crema fresca or sour cream for garnish
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?