Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 dried ancho chiles , stems and seeds removed
- 2 medium tomatoes , cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium white onion , small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 serrano chiles , stems removed and coarsely chopped (seeds and membranes removed if youre heat-sensitive)
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro , tough stems removed and coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups vegetable or canola oil for frying
- 20 (6-inch) corn tortillas (preferably stale), each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium lime , juiced
- 3 chicken thighs, cooked and shredded (optional, see Game plan above)
- 1/4 cup crumbled Cotija cheese or shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crme frache , crema, or sour cream
- 3 medium radishes , thinly sliced
- 2 medium limes , cut into wedges
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?