Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 green chiles, parched, peeled, and finely chopped
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- 4 lightly fried or poached eggs (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 213kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|