Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 dozen corn tortillas, preferably stale, or left out overnight to dry out a bit, quartered or cut into 6 wedges
- Corn oil
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups red chile sauce or salsa verde*
- A few sprigs of epazote (optional)
- Cotija cheese or queso fresco
- Crema Mexicana or creme fraiche
- Cilantro, chopped
- Chopped red onion
- Avocado, sliced or roughly chopped
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?