Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chiffon Pumpkin Pie
- 2 cups crushed gingersnaps (several pulses in a food processor)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 envelope gelatin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs, separated (or 3 egg yolks and enough egg white substitute for 3 egg whites)
- 2 Tbsp rum (note original recipe called for 1/2 cup of rum, but I and several others think it's a bit much)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pure made from 1/2 of one medium sugar pumpkin* (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup heavy cream, softly whipped (for topping)
- Extra crushed gingersnaps (for garnish)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?