Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicory, Tangerine, and Pomegranate Salad Recipe
- 2 medium shallots , sliced 1/8 inch thick (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mixed chicory (such as escarole, radicchio, curly endive, or frise), washed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup tangerine segments (from about 4 medium tangerines)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds (from 1 small pomegranate)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?