Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas with White and Wild Rice, Cranberries and Spices
- 1/2 cup dried chickpeas (1 1/2 cups cooked or 14 oz can)
- 1/3 cup wild rice
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 to 2 fresh green or red chilies, cut into slivers
- 1/2 cup peanut or cooking oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unbleached white flour
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- small handful fresh parsley
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?