Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas with Toasted Pita Breads and Yogurt (Fatteh)
- 1 1/2 cups dried chickpeas
- 6 cups water
- sea salt to taste
- 3 large pita breads
- juice from 1 large lemon (2 to 3 tablespoons)
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt or plain whole fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- a few drops of tamari (soy) sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?