Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas with Spinach
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 thick slice of crusty white bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 lb 10 oz (750g) leaf spinach
- One 15 oz (240g) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 228kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|