Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas with Paneer Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups dried chickpeas (3 3/4 cups cooked)
- 4 tablespoons ghee or oil
- 1 cup paneer cheese, cut into bite-size cubes
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 bay leaf, crumbled
- 2 to 3 fresh chilies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 large tomato, diced
- juice from 1 lemon (3 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?