Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas with Leeks, Spinach, and Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, white and light-green parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 15-oz. can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed, thoroughly washed
- Smoked paprika is available at most supermarkets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?