Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas in a Spicy Mint Sauce
- 1 cup dried chickpeas
- 1/2 cup chana dal or yellow split peas
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, packed and coarsely chopped
- 3 to 5 fresh green chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive or sesame oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- juice from 1 lemon
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?