Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chickpeas and Bchamel Sauce
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 heaping tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 3/4 cup water or reserved cooking liquid from the chickpeas
- 4 to 5 mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (2 teaspoons dried)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?